Nissin/Jessops warranty

Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a Nissin Di866 II from Jessops 4 days before they went under. I used a load of Tesco rewards that I could double into Jessops vouchers which were getting towards expiry and put about £60 in. I wasn't too worried about warranty as I hadn't pulled out less than the cost of a used item, but I emailed Kenro who told me to send the flash into them if I had any problems. Also Tesco mailed me to say they would refund me my rewards on the Jessops vouchers if I hadn't had a chance to use them. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else is in the same boat.

I bought a Nissin Di866 II from Jessops 4 days before they went under. I used a load of Tesco rewards that I could double into Jessops vouchers which were getting towards expiry and put about £60 in. I wasn't too worried about warranty as I hadn't pulled out less than the cost of a used item, but I emailed Kenro who told me to send the flash into them if I had any problems. Also Tesco mailed me to say they would refund me my rewards on the Jessops vouchers if I hadn't had a chance to use them. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else is in the same boat.

Very good, had heard that Tesco were refunding which is good news.

Enjoy your new flash (y)

Back