NME Music Photography Awards 2010

Edit My Images
Yes
Entries have been open about a week now, doesn't seem to say when the closing date is, but you can enter here: Link

There's two categories, amateur and professional. To qualify for amateur, you can't earn more than £5,000 or 10% of your living from photography.

Prizes are:
Pro - Nikon d700
Pro runner up - Nikon coolpix p100
Amateur - Nikon coolpix s3000
Amateur runner up - Nikon d5000

Best of luck everyone (y)

Terms and conditions

Any idea on how to view your pictures after posting? I cant find how :LOL:

Not sure, havn't entered but I've heard from a few people that they take a few hours to appear so they are probably going through approval first.

Damn. I've sent mine a couple of times as I thought it was a problem with the site....do you think they'll still get accepted? :(

only seems to show the top rated & newly entered photos,can't find a link anywhere on the page to view all entries:thumbsdown:

I got shortlisted in the Live Amateur category, but when I first submitted my photos I could never find them :( the way they did the gallery wasn't the best

Totally agree. The way they did the galleries was a nightmare! I submitted images, and never saw them from that point, even spending hours to look through them in a vain attempt to find them. I don't even really know if they got uploaded properly.

Amazing idea by NME, but they need to look at the system for the next time.

Congrats to those who got through to the shortlist BTW!

I must live in a bubble, I completely missed this until now lol.

Back