No love for James Gandolfini?

Never saw the Sopranos but loved him in In The Loop as Lieutenant General Miller.

A great actor, he will be missed.

Never watched anything he was in.

Sopranos was one of the best things on tv. Ever. Just MHO. He'll be sadly missed

Whola lotta love, he was Tony Soprano! RIP :(

Had never heard of him:shrug:

Much love. It's always sad when a talent dies.

For those that haven't seen The Sopranos, give it a try, you never know, you might like it! :)

RIP Tony Soprano.

Watch very little TV, but never missed an episode of The Sopranos.

Big fan of The Sopranos, but only remember seeing him in True Romance otherwise. I watched The Last Castle today though.

Echoing the sentiment.

Great acting in the best TV series.

For those who have not seen it and have full Sky TV package linked to the internet The Sopranos boxed sets are available to watch.

RIP

My age and my weight! I need to be careful, but I am truly sad aboout James losing his life so early. Seen him in many films as a support actor, but he was so brill in The Sopranos, an excellent series and I've promised myself to watch it all over again.

Still can't believe they whacked Pussy though!

Sopranos was only as good as it was because of his portrayal his character. RIP.

A decent actor.

I feel for his family and friends.

The reaction on social media has been massively OTT.

Never saw the Sopranos but loved him in In The Loop as Lieutenant General Miller.

I was crying tears of laughter during the "how many troops do you need?" scene with the kids' Fisher Price calculator pinging away. I may watch that film again tonight ...

He was good in that too. The Malcolm Tucker line about being called English always gets me too. If anyone hasn't done so watch Inside the actors studio with James Gandolfini on youtube. Would post a link but the ipad isn't playing ball.

He was good in that too. The Malcolm Tucker line about being called English always gets me too. If anyone hasn't done so watch Inside the actors studio with James Gandolfini on youtube. Would post a link but the ipad isn't playing ball.

Cheers! Highlighting that phrase and right clicking gave me the option to google search and find it quickly enough (y)

Back