!! NO more chocolate !!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
a shot of my boys just after i said no more chocolate....:thumbsdown:

i like the expressions in a weird way . i also like the heads leaning the same way..
would love to hear peoples thoughts ...

mike-matt-copy.jpg

thanks for looking as always..

md(y)

I really like this.

How do you do the white background?

thanks (y)

i have two lights blowing the white muslin sheet i use for the b/g.. hope this helps..

md(y)

Great pose/compo, but it looks well over-sharpened Dave?

Is that two pro lights or will any do?

mine are called falcon eyes.. they are sold in most magazines they are the 200 pound studio home kits advertised most places on the net.

so no they dont need to be pro lights

hth

md(y)

Great pose/compo, but it looks well over-sharpened Dave?

you know what mate i kept looking at the hair and thinking that but was not sure... ill have another look thanks for the feedback..

md(y)

LOL.Check out the halos around the faces. Easily done mate - you can look at these pics for too long. ;)

ha ha your right there..

boys-2.jpg

md(y)

must be the new lens its to sharp....:naughty:

unsharpened....

As CT says the 2nd one is the better...Over tweaking is easily done.
(y)

Makes a change from me saying "Sharpen the bugger!" :D

The second one is much better, but I find my eyes drawn to the upper lip of the boy on the right. Seems like a mark that can be got rid of. Great shot though.

Really like the second (tweaked) one of your boys, a lovely picture.

Cathy

The second one is much better, but I find my eyes drawn to the upper lip of the boy on the right. Seems like a mark that can be got rid of. Great shot though.
thanks for the comment
Really like the second (tweaked) one of your boys, a lovely picture.

Cathy

cheers cathy(y)

md(y)

Reminds me of Oliver! Please sir, can I have some more? LOL. Great shot, very cute boys. Don't know how you can refuse them anything with those angel eyes! (is that milk on the older boys' top lip? The little tyke LOL)

Agree with other poster, the first one is way too over-sharpened. Prefer the second, softer, more natural one. Thanks for sharing!

Reminds me of Oliver! Please sir, can I have some more? LOL. Great shot, very cute boys. Don't know how you can refuse them anything with those angel eyes! (is that milk on the older boys' top lip? The little tyke LOL)

Agree with other poster, the first one is way too over-sharpened. Prefer the second, softer, more natural one. Thanks for sharing!

lol

cheers for the comment

md(y)

Back