No Parking !

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Waking through Nottingham last Sunday & saw this.........

dsc_3075-web-web.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody ridiculous!

However much the council deny it, those traffic wardens must be on commission!

It does not take a lot of imagination to think of the words that were spoken when they all came back and saw what they had been left. :bang: :crying: :rules:.

The air must have been blue with various words of the four letter kind, and i can just imagine them all jumping up and down creating a new dance. :eek:

Best regards Paul

perhaps they are working early on their "Christmas Bonus"

Of course it is possible there are parking restrictions in the area marked off. Permit only perhaps?

Of course it is possible there are parking restrictions in the area marked off. Permit only perhaps?

Agreed - a ticket is only issued if an offence has occured. It's entirely possible that the area is permit only and these cars are not residents of the area, and the residents have complained.

Imagine it was your "allocated" space, but every day you come home to find that someone has parked in it rather than paying a fee in the train station etc...

As much as I agree there are some parking wardens who are out to get people - if you don't want a ticket, don't break the rules!! Towns would come to a standstill if everyone could park where ever they wanted.:bang:

FAIL :LOL:

How can So many people park in the wrong place?!
Ill bet the warden's fed up with all the paperwork!

That's plain crazy.

No residents there. A small temporay "No Parking" sign was shown at the top & bottom of the street, usually there is no charge to park on a Sunday.

Why the signs were there I don't know because there were no road works in place.

Ah well.

:LOL: :LOL:

Bloody Stupid, they must be so bored OR/AND be getting money from it!

Britain at its best.

Back