No18

Edit My Images
Yes
Tried to create some new pics, old style......

no18_2.jpg

no18_1.jpg

Agree with Jewel

Something about the grid like pattern of the windows that seems to draw you in, the tilt on the second shot breaks that effect.

:thumb:

Gotta be the No1 No18 if you get my drift - although the foreground rippling is not pleasing (imho). Not too keen on the tilt in second.

Great stuff, thanks everyone. No 1 stays in my gallery :)

Can't see the 2nd shot :( so I can't offer an opinion :D

I'd have cropped some of the water in the foreground out as I find the v shaped thingymajig in it a bit distracting.

Oopsy, sorry! I was linking from my gallery and I deleted the second one. The more I looked at it the more I thought it didn't work.

The closest bit of the foreground is actually mud/sediment/whatever-it-is lol. The river is tidal there and the tide was right out when I took this. I walked past the scene this morning on my way into work and the tide was in, the water level was almost up to the walkway (just below the big doors) and it looked different again. I might pop back and take a couple more with the water at different levels.

digitalfailure said:
I'd have cropped some of the water in the foreground out as I find the v shaped thingymajig in it a bit distracting.
That's exactly what I thought. Good spot in the first place though :)

Back