Noah and Selby

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
Thought i'd share this photo with you which i've tried to PP. C&C and advice most welcome.

Cheers Lee

3946822355_6bab3d7a87_o.jpg

3947615276_94fe08b3bc_o.jpg

Hi Lee,
i like the colour saturation in the edited version it makes the image look much sharper.(y) And i also like the idea of the lensflare, but maybe only over the sun not over your son and dog.
Look a bit closer to where you've cloned out the people, both sides, you can see where the background hasn't been matched. Its very difficult to do because the people are cutting through the horizon so you have the sky and land to match up. When you do this type of cloning do it at 100%+ image size, it makes it a little bit easier.
Also i think the image would look better if all of Noah and selby were included.

I've sounded like i almost know what i'm talking about there. Don't mean to sound harsh, just honest.

thanks for the comments guys. the lens flare was put on for experiment and just thought it gave the impression of a sunny day.

len
that is thethe full frame , gotta be quick with the dog and baby. been waiting for that pose for nearly 2 years!
and havent you got anything better to on your day off

thanks for the comments guys. the lens flare was put on for experiment and just thought it gave the impression of a sunny day.

len
that is thethe full frame , gotta be quick with the dog and baby. been waiting for that pose for nearly 2 years!
and havent you got anything better to on your day off

You want to tie a chocolate bar to the back of your dogs neck. might get a few more shots then:LOL:

No i haven't:beer:.Just chilling

Think the PP is amazing!. How about a portrait crop of the two??

Is it only Saturation you have done? The dog looks alot sharper

Great image (y)

I think you are 80% to a great photo (y)

It is well worth a bit of time tidying up the cloning. As for the lens flare... I'm not sure, but I'm sure that without it crossing the subject would be my pref.

So, a shot saved and taken up a few notches for sure :clap:

i.ve put a nd grad filter on the sky and upped the vibrance in cs4. and cloned out the people(roughly) and when i resized in flickr for here i played with the sharpness

Back