Noble M400

Name
Murray
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is the other car I was shooting at the weekend.

IMG_8903_b.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8877.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8886.jpg

This one was quite a weapon. It has different turbos, a new exhaust and a switchable re-map which will allow it to change between 511bhp, and and over 600bhp if I remember correctly.

I like the photos but not sure that posting a photo of someone doing a burn out on a public highway is the greatest idea in the world ;)

I like the photos but not sure that posting a photo of someone doing a burn out on a public highway is the greatest idea in the world ;)

Really nice photoshop work adding the blur to the tyres and the smoke. Really looks like it was starting fast.

Good location for a shoot as well

the burning rubber that has been photoshoped onto the tarmac is perfect as well mate top work :)

what a beast, awesome. the shots are well done too, captured the car at the right angles and the ones looking down the open roads really stirs the imagination.

Thanks everyone.

The section of road used was actually a closed road, so it's not as irresponsible as it looks :)

Very nice!
I find the r/h side of no.2 a bit bright though... Looks better IMO with a suttle vignette over that side.
Great though!

Because you've dropped in skies to almost all of the shots, they're looking quite strange to me. Skies that blue would cause a blue reflection on the car. Also, when dropping in a sky to a set, use different (but similar) skies!

There were very blue skies that day, but very little clouds so the images were lacking atmosphere.
There was a blue reflection on the cars, but I removed that. I preferred it without the colour cast.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

ps. I only dropped new skies into 3 of them.

Last edited:
#1 Is the best by far. Control with the tonal range is perfect too. #5 Might be a tad too eye popping with the sky!

Did you use Photoshop HDR Toning/Photomatix?

Last edited:
Back