Noble..

Name
Rikki
Edit My Images
Yes
Saw this on the motorway a while ago and decided to snap it.

Its a grab shot and you'll have to forgive my dirty windscreen. If the pic was clear I think it would be a good un..

P1080310-1.jpg

Good picture, and certainly not at all evidence of you not paying due care and attention while driving, officer ;)

That's very good! The car is very sharp.

Good picture, and certainly not at all evidence of you not paying due care and attention while driving, officer ;)

;)

I could see the road perfectly well in the viewfinder officer..

wow thats sharp for 1/100th!!
I take it you were a passenger?

That'll be the image stabalisation on the Panasonic. The shot was handheld and (coughs) I wasn't the passenger ..

I'll admit, I did sharpen the image once in Picasa, but the original was still fairly good.

Thanks for the comments everyone !

That's me !!

Is that on the bottom of the M56 ?

Here's a couple I took myself on the Buttertubs Pass:

bt001_02.jpg

bt002_02.jpg

Welcome to the forum snuffy ... :wave:

Couple of good shots .... They are a little on the large size though ... :D

The forum limit is 800 pixels on the longest side of the photo.

That's me !!

Is that on the bottom of the M56 ?

Here's a couple I took myself on the Buttertubs Pass:

Thats mad..

I notice this is your first post, how did you came across the thread ? Sheer coincidence ?

This was taken at the Warrington end of the M57. Or just off it rather as you head down the A562 Speke road.

Twas ages ago though !

Welcome to the forum snuffy ... :wave:

Couple of good shots .... They are a little on the large size though ... :D

The forum limit is 800 pixels on the longest side of the photo.

Thanks for the welcome. I've edited them now, that's more like it.

Thats mad..

I notice this is your first post, how did you came across the thread ? Sheer coincidence ?

This was taken at the Warrington end of the M57. Or just off it rather as you head down the A562 Speke road.

Twas ages ago though !

It was posted on www.pistonheads.com and I was amazed it was me. I sometimes pop up to Southport from Chester for a run out. I've not been for a while so yes, it must be ages ago. Your picture has made my day !!

Back