Nodding Off

Possibly a touch dark, a flashgun would of been ideal in this situation, however I do like the composure :)

Hi Carl,

he looks so peaceful, how old? Our little 'un is 7wks and has just found his thumb too. I should post some of his pics up here soon...

A bit dark for me too and I wonder if a slightly tighter crop may work? The fact that just the tip of his right elbow is missing is a bit distracting for me. I'm trying to picture it but I think a little bit off the top (adn, if you are trying to keep the same aspect ratio, a sliver off the left/right sides)?

Happy snapping,

Gary

Hi Carl,

he looks so peaceful, how old? Our little 'un is 7wks and has just found his thumb too. I should post some of his pics up here soon...

A bit dark for me too and I wonder if a slightly tighter crop may work? The fact that just the tip of his right elbow is missing is a bit distracting for me. I'm trying to picture it but I think a little bit off the top (adn, if you are trying to keep the same aspect ratio, a sliver off the left/right sides)?

Happy snapping,

Gary

He's 3 months old now Gary. I've not done any processing on any of the photos I've taken yet. I seem to try and take the photo I want to see rather than think about the image that could be with some sort of processing.

Back