Richard
Edit My Images
No
Hope you like it :LOL:

Taken with Canon 7d & 600mm f4 i.s

iso 640 shutter 1/8000 at f4

Regards

Richard

Its OK Rich I looked it up in my Collins, it's a Red Kite apparently :D lovely eye detail in that shot (y)

Someone else has had a good day with the kites :LOL: - stunning (y)

Getting envious of these shots :LOL: As said, the eye detail is something else, a real good shot, thanks for sharing :clap:

Look at those eyes!

Fine shot Richard (y)

Glad you liked it the 600mm must take the praise though it's a cracking lens

Thanks GoLotus

Its OK Rich I looked it up in my Collins, it's a Red Kite apparently :D lovely eye detail in that shot (y)

Thanks Martyn i will have to wean my self off the Red Kites how about Buzzards

Someone else has had a good day with the kites :LOL: - stunning (y)

Thanks Briony they are lovely birds

Getting envious of these shots :LOL: As said, the eye detail is something else, a real good shot, thanks for sharing :clap:

Hi Trev glad you liked it but it's down to the camera and lens combo all i do is point it in the right direction.

Thanks again all for the positive comments

Richard

Works for me Richard - nice capture.

Richard please give me your Lens.

Lovely capture.

Regards

Richie

Last edited:
Hi Trev glad you liked it but it's down to the camera and lens combo all i do is point it in the right direction.

Richard

Your being too modest Richard, you should accept praise where its due and its due here (y)
Do you think if I praise Rich enough he will let me borrow his 600, shhh, dont tell him though :thinking: :D

Ron said you were lucky:D:D, cracker.thank you

:LOL: Yep i totally agree the more shots i take the luckier i get " Stands to Reason" :LOL:

Thanks John glad you liked it (y)

Your being too modest Richard, you should accept praise where its due and its due here (y)
Do you think if I praise Rich enough he will let me borrow his 600, shhh, dont tell him though :thinking: :D

Thanks very much Trev if you see me about you can always have a go with the 600mm (y)

Regards

Richard

Back