Noooooooooo!!!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Just seen a news thread that reports McDonalds are looking for ways to increase revenue etc.

Includes All Day breakfast menue, loyalty scheme, home and office delivery too.

I have weaned myself off all but a McMuffin, now and then, but if they are available all day = personal disaster....... Home delivery = cardiac disaster

Planning department are about to decide whether to allow a new McD less than a mile away - nooooooo

Dug out this (spit sit) Daily Mail report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isfy-fast-food-fans-desire-McMuffin-time.html

Surely someone should stop this plllleeeeaaaasssseee

S

Your username is class :LOL:

I blame

McDonalds
Burger King
Wendy
KFC
Taj Maha Tandoori
Junkboat Chinese

And whe in US - EVERYEHERE

Actually, my first full time job was working in a McDonalds and, back then, Egg McMuffins were available all day. I ate a lot of them!

Of course, when you're 18, you can get away with it. Now I'm 48, it wouldn't be such a good idea!

Actually, my first full time job was working in a McDonalds and, back then, Egg McMuffins were available all day. I ate a lot of them!

Of course, when you're 18, you can get away with it. Now I'm 48, it wouldn't be such a good idea!

I am 58 and in May 2006 after 4 Cardia Arrests in a week over 3 months in hospital and a triple by pass, it is a treat to have a McMuffin every now and then but only now and then. But the news of home delivery..... nearest McD is 8 miles away unless the planners allow one less than a mile away......

S

I am 58 and in May 2006 after 4 Cardia Arrests in a week over 3 months in hospital and a triple by pass, it is a treat to have a McMuffin every now and then but only now and then. But the news of home delivery..... nearest McD is 8 miles away unless the planners allow one less than a mile away......

S

My nearest is half a mile away! :help:

My nearest is half a mile away! :help:

You lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky.....

Seriously my cardiac problem was not caused by food or drugs etc.

I was in Beijing looking at the work they were doing for the Olympics in January 2006. I had a monor part in the London bid on the environmental response. While there I developed viral pneumonia which did not respond to treatment. It went to full pneumonia and in May my pericardial sack flooded and my left ventricular muscle ruptured.

So I needed to redefine my diet as part of rebuilding my fitness.

I am fond of McMuffins but I want to be 110 and talk to younger togs about how we used digital camera in the old days....

But home delivery..... Banana milkshakes.......

S

I have major md cravings from time to time and the mcmuffin is the worst one, if its there all day I will definitely 'hit that' as it were!

I used to work maintenance on a 4 star hotel on the bottom of TCR and early shift had access to full english breakfast from the restaurant but still used to nip to the Macds' next door for Saus&egg macmuffin. Now its the only mac I eat and even then its rare. Oh to be 25 again :)

Steve

I have major md cravings from time to time and the mcmuffin is the worst one, if its there all day I will definitely 'hit that' as it were!

Exactly

Do they call out to you when you walk past McD in the morning?

How do they know my name????

I used to work maintenance on a 4 star hotel on the bottom of TCR and early shift had access to full english breakfast from the restaurant but still used to nip to the Macds' next door for Saus&egg macmuffin. Now its the only mac I eat and even then its rare. Oh to be 25 again :)

Steve

Was that the Y hotel?

I worked near there when it was being built (1976/8)

Was that the Y hotel?

I worked near there when it was being built (1976/8)

No the Grafton, other end of TCR next to Warren Street Tube

Best job I ever had

Steve

No the Grafton, other end of TCR next to Warren Street Tube

Best job I ever had

Steve

Yes I remember

Had a Camera shop beside it!

Steve

Aye well it was tottenham court road :)

Saw my first mobi on there as well you know one of the grey bricks.

Steve

Steve

I remember them. My boss had one which broke into components when he went to his car. The handset plugged into a cradle in the front and the main pack clipped into a cage in the boot.

S

Steve

I remember them. My boss had one which broke into components when he went to his car. The handset plugged into a cradle in the front and the main pack clipped into a cage in the boot.

S

Old gits! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heather

And some!!!

You youngsters have never had it so good......

Come to think of it my parents said the same to me.....

Nooooooooo Old Fartdom has arrived!!!!!

My Mum would only ever take us to Wimpy as they served on proper plates :D she was funny I do miss her.

thick shakes were my addiction when I used to work in the city centre 2 mins walk from a McD's

Took my first "real" girlfriend to the Wimpy in Brixton South London in 1971.

Wimpy and chips was 2/9 in real money (£0.14). I had all of £1 for my date and she wanted a Wimly Special Grill..... After milkshakes I think I was left with 2 Bob (£0.10) in my pocket. Was a nice evening so I suggested we walked home......

Now if you tell youngsters these days they won't believe you........

Flashback.... Lime Milkshake!!!

S

Last edited:
Took my first "real" girlfriend to the Wimpy in Brixton South London in 1971.

Wimpy and chips was 2/9 in real money (£0.14). I had all of £1 for my date and she wanted a Wimly Special Grill..... After milkshakes I think I was left with 2 Bob (£0.10) in my pocket. Was a nice evening so I suggested we walked home......

Now if you tell youngsters these days they won't believe you........

Flashback.... Lime Milkshake!!!
S

Crusha Lime milkshake syrup,.....still available...still lovely lol

Crusha Lime milkshake syrup,.....still available...still lovely lol

Yep

Not looked for it TBH but would be impossible to walk by........

Nostalgia and calories...... possible photo project there!

Steve

Just seen a news thread that reports McDonalds are looking for ways to increase revenue etc.

Includes All Day breakfast menue, loyalty scheme, home and office delivery too.

I have weaned myself off all but a McMuffin, now and then, but if they are available all day = personal disaster....... Home delivery = cardiac disaster

Planning department are about to decide whether to allow a new McD less than a mile away - nooooooo

Dug out this (spit sit) Daily Mail report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isfy-fast-food-fans-desire-McMuffin-time.html

Surely someone should stop this plllleeeeaaaasssseee

S

Daily Mail

Enough said!

PS, if you want a real heart attack, check out the Salad and the content of the dressings!
Makes a Big Mac look Vegan!

Back