Nora Quads - Silverstone 20/3/11

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day out at the Quads at Silverstone last Sunday, beautiful weather in the end and had the pleasure of meeting a TP member who's photos I have always admired - Glen (Gadget-Guy)

First time I shot m/x, why I waited so long I have no idea. I will be doing it again soon.

Please C&C

5556121705_6ec0877b05_o.jpg

5556122321_1e36f71142_o.jpg

5556701074_b6aa9a6b08_o.jpg

5556703206_0ddcbe8cbf_o.jpg

5556711110_52a110891e_o.jpg

5556709052_79dfb3ab72_o.jpg

:clap: Cracking set there Graham,hard pushed to pick a favorite but as i am a big Winrow fan it would have to be number 1 closely followed by number 4.

That first picture has really caught his style of riding and sums quads up in one capture.

Great set Graham all he more impressive that it's your first mx. Will look out for you tomorrow:) at Doni

Great set, 1, 6, 7 stand out... 8 is a great capture...ouch

Thanks Colin, felt for the guy in No 8 it was on his first pratice lap.

:clap: Cracking set there Graham,hard pushed to pick a favorite but as i am a big Winrow fan it would have to be number 1 closely followed by number 4.

That first picture has really caught his style of riding and sums quads up in one capture.

Cheers Glen, better access helps a lot. Winrow is all action great to watch.

Great set #1 and #7 grab you straight away. Looks like you may get bitten by the motocross bug ;);)

Thanks Bagg, think I have already.

Great set Graham all he more impressive that it's your first mx. Will look out for you tomorrow:) at Doni

Thanks Nick, been meaning to go for a long time. Hopefully see you tommorrow. You there all weekend?

Very dramatic , youv'e caught the action very well .

Cheers Mark

That really is a very good set indeed for a first time out. I actually prefer the quads in someways, they can often show far more action than the two whelers.

Great set of shots, I like them all, you have captured a nice mix of action.

That really is a very good set indeed for a first time out. I actually prefer the quads in someways, they can often show far more action than the two whelers.

Cheers Dod. I will be going to some 2 wheel M/X action a soon as possible

Great set of shots, I like them all, you have captured a nice mix of action.

Thanks Dulux

Hi Graham, all brilliant captures, love the airborne ones and great capture of the concentration in #7. We have watched them at Three Sisters and they are so entertaining. Sharon :wave:

They are MEGA reason why I joined thank you and WELL DONE! :)

Thanks Kevin

Hi Graham, all brilliant captures, love the airborne ones and great capture of the concentration in #7. We have watched them at Three Sisters and they are so entertaining. Sharon :wave:

Cheers Sharon, its the first time I have seen them.

great set there Graham - you should play in the mud more often :LOL:

really liking 3 & 4 but they are all top stuff :clap:

Back