Norfolk Broads TP Meet Results Thread!!

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
Really enjoyed myself today :) Lovely weather, great company, and a blow up sex doll.....what more could a tog want??! :shrug:

Anyway, here's the first and only image I've processed (just to get the thread started) but I'll stick a couple more up later....once I've put a big dollop of aftersun on my bonce!! :help:

IMG_0018a-1.jpg

Cheers for a fantastic day guys.....looking forward to seeing your photos! (y)

Last edited:
GREAT first shot! Nice and crisp. Great DoF too!!

Can't believe I had to work! :razz:

Here's one from a landlubber - taken today at Wroxham.........

apologies for the crap background to it...........

boattrip.jpg

Just one observation - that boat is low in the water back right...........:shrug: :LOL::LOL:

Odds and sods.....

Right back at you Lynton! :razz:

IMG_0020b.jpg

Peek-a-boo!!

IMG_0006b.jpg

Using the viewfinder on a P&S??!! Big (y) from me!!!

IMG_9329b.jpg

The ghost of the headless captain made a showing.....

IMG_0036b.jpg

Rain rain go away!

IMG_0038b.jpg

And finally, the blow up sex doll....I've covered her more "intimate" parts with the clone tool!!

IMG_9312b.jpg

But at least my head is not bright red ... :D

Oh, and Damien: I don't mind you posting pics of me, but when I am chimping? That is really below the belt!

But at least my head is not bright red ... :D

Oh, and Damien: I don't mind you posting pics of me, but when I am chimping? That is really below the belt!

:razz: It bloody kills!! Hopefully it'll turn in to a lovely tan before my return to work on Monday.....:)

I thought you were changing some menu settings, not chimping....:whistle:

Was great to meet you all yesterday. I'll sort through my pics tonight and see if I've got anything worth posting.

"Headless" Dave

Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Damien is that the same boat we got last time? The shape is identical and the blue-flag at the front, I remember capturing that in one of my pics.

I definitely have to come to this next year, let's hope I have student loans money left at the end of third-term!

Was great to meet you all yesterday. I'll sort through my pics tonight and see if I've got anything worth posting.

"Headless" Dave

Look forward to it! (y)

Looks like you guys had a blast :)

Damien is that the same boat we got last time? The shape is identical and the blue-flag at the front, I remember capturing that in one of my pics.

I definitely have to come to this next year, let's hope I have student loans money left at the end of third-term!

Had a great day, the boat is from the same boat yard we used last year but it's a bigger one.....I don't think the 8 seater would have been big enough this year with 6 of us + kit on there!!

Would be great if you could make it next year Steven, but I ain't holding my breath that you'll have any money left by the end of your uni year!! :shake:

I ate in the Swan last Saturday. Horning has an amazing deli.

Great pics guys, it is a shame that I was only down in Norwich until Thursday.

The mind boggles as to why the blow up sex doll came along!!!

Perhaps it's Slimbert's guilty secret!!!

Last edited:
:LOL:

I can get you her number if you'd like?! :naughty:

Mucho appreciated
but I think that Clive might get more use outta it?
Clive?.................

For those (sensitive) souls who haven't dared venture on a Norfolk meet: Damien is the "fixer" who ALWAYS supplies us with some "entertainment"! Hence the blow-up Andrea! In the past we have had: a medieval fayre, a choir with orchestra, and Lynton once had a "personal" treat of a trip to a dogging site! :D:D:D

Its not my usual type of subject, but it suited B&W much better than colour. The backlit sails and "interesting" sky work for it. Unfortunately the wind movement in the reed beds, and shadow areas of the nearside of the boat, mean that it is not worth printing. It could also have used more space above and to the right ... :bonk:

Interesting self critique of your pic there Tim. Sometimes I think us togs can be a bit harsh on ourselves. £5 says if you printed that off and offered it to the people on "402" they would absolutely love it.

I do like how the sun is coming through the sails though!!!

I couldn't even print it like that if I tried ... Because it doesn't "work" for me I processed it only as an 800 X800px to post on here. Most of my "proper" stuff gets processed full size ready for printing, and then I CBA to resize and post.

ps: That was a mild self critique ...

Last edited:
Fantastic shot Tim, I was too busy trying to work out where she'd tack next to keep within the 'Rules of the Road' to attempt a shot. It captures a lot of the feel of sailing in that environment for me.

some good photos, i was in norfolk on 23/24/25th, ovely place, wether was "interesting" managed to see the helicopter sea rescue at work in cromer, visited horsey and saw some seals quite a few tbh, horning is lovely, and i went on the sothern comfort boat...all in all had a good time but i think id lost abit of my mojo whilst there as i havnt got many interesting pics (il be putting a thread up tonight)

managed to see the helicopter sea rescue at work in cromer,

Pah! We get them delivered to Damien's gaff........ very close up and everything.........:LOL:

Glad you enjoyed your time down here........ though there were a few "loo-cals" speculating in the EDP (local rag!) that "dew you think there be one of them great white sharks in the Wash, huh?" (following a few dead mangled seals being washed up.)

Looks like you had a good time - might get my passport out and join you sometime :cautious:

Pah! We get them delivered to Damien's gaff........ very close up and everything.........:LOL:

Lynton even got a ride in one last time he was round my house!! :LOL:

Looks like you had a good time - might get my passport out and join you sometime :cautious:

Sorry for not reeplying sooner, no idea how I missed this! :thinking:

Everyone is welcome to come along on our little Norfolk meets, and it's always great to meet new people! (y)

Back