Norfolk Coast - Now with straighter horizons

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from my Cromer Panorama I thought I'd try another. This was 23 images stitched together....:eek: I must be mad and I feared the laptop had fallen over trying to process it. I think 23 images might have been excessive but it's amazing what can be done (by the software;))

Hope you like it:)

Thanks for looking.(y)

Mark - That is just lovely mate (y)

Would even have that on my wall (y)

Can't wait until i can produce stuff like that :)

Tony

Nice one - it looks good - sky is particularly stunning.

(I think 23 images was a tad too much - I've done similar with about 9 or 10 - makes no difference to the final image, but prevents computer meltdown)

Hi Mark, that is a great panorama of Weybourne, and mobilevirgin is right - the sky really makes it work.

Wow, these ae great. I think I am going to try and nail these pano shots as they have so mucb punch about them!!

Thanks for the comments folks glad you like it:).

Mobilevirgin I agree 23 images is overdoing it, it was just to see what can be achieved. I'll try another with 7 or 8 shots and see how that comes out.(y)

Looks really good mate... 23 shots :eek:

Not sure if its my eyes, but it might need a slight rotation CCW.... Might just be my eyes though :cautious:

(y)

No your right it does, unless we call it the curvature of the earth:D

Weybourne eh? Thanks for making me feel sixteen again there, Mark. If I'm not too mistaken that's where I clocked up my fastest speed ever on a push bike.

That sky is perfect :D

Weybourne eh? Thanks for making me feel sixteen again there, Mark. If I'm not too mistaken that's where I clocked up my fastest speed ever on a push bike.

That sky is perfect :D

:LOL::LOL: If you'd gone off that edge you would have, it's pretty much cliff! The drop down from Kelling Heath to Weybourne is fast, when I was sixteen I didn't make it to the bottom and ended up in the hedge... ahh those were the days:)

Thanks for the comments

23 images, woooooooow.
You sure got some patients.

Nice image Mark.

I've striaghtened that wonky horizon. :) Not quite so many shots this time (13) can't tell the difference.

thanks for looking and for the comments so far, much appreciated(y)

Back