North Cornwall Coast

Edit My Images
No
Any advice on improving this photo? Or should I just delete it?:LOL:

and I'm a girl!) so be gentle please

Pfffft, yeah right. :nono:
;);):LOL:

I like it but I do agree that it could certainly be improved with some tweaks and processing.

It all depends though on how much you want to play with it.... and how good you are with processing.

There is quite good definition going back through the scene but there is probably more drama to be had with some lightening, some darkening, colour and contrast tweaks.

Well, believe it or not, but I'm new to PSE5 too....:LOL: And you HAVE to be nice to girls...so why dont you show me what you can do with it, and tell me exactly how you did it...:love::naughty:

And you HAVE to be nice to girls...

I'm only nice to girls who are nice to me..... and don't think that fluttering those smilies at me will work either. ;) :LOL:

I was having a little play earlier but then the phone went I got distracted.....

it's a b&W conversion with a little colour tint overlaid. There are some adjustments to the levels, the middle section and the sand in the foreground have been darkened a tad. There is more to be had but this is just one quick edit to give you some ideas.

IMG_0906b1.JPG

I'm only nice to girls who are nice to me..... and don't think that fluttering those smilies at me will work either. ;) :LOL:

yes it does cos it did the trick!!

I like what you did. I never thought of converting to B&W but the results are good. I will have a go myself at that!

Thanks (y)

yes it does cos it did the trick!!

Nah.... I wanted to do it anyway. :razz:

;):LOL::LOL:

I've got your number now, you're far too used to getting what you want. ;)

Back