North Korea ??

Very nice but one bum note or move and they'll probably find themselves strapped to an anti aircraft gun.

You do realise it's fake, right? Or perhaps that's your point? Superb editing though.

Last edited:
You do realise it's fake, right? Or perhaps that's your point? Superb editing though.
Tbh,at first I thought it was genuine because, as you say it looks the real deal but I then found another,after posting, with them singing Monty Python's satire, "Life of Brian"... "Always Look on the Bright side of Life. There must be a slew of them. I'll do some Googling.

Very amusing. (y)

Before the likes of "deep fake" there were IIRC examples of foreign nationals singing in English to varying standards and they knew nowt of what they were singing. So ignoring deep fake and it's implications........it is not completely beyond the bounds of possibility that 'they' have no idea what they were singing.......and what it, could, mean!

I wonder who crafted that ?

Before the likes of "deep fake" there were IIRC examples of foreign nationals singing in English to varying standards and they knew nowt of what they were singing. So ignoring deep fake and it's implications........it is not completely beyond the bounds of possibility that 'they' have no idea what they were singing.......and what it, could, mean!

I wonder who crafted that ?
"Ken Lee" anyone? :D

Back