North of the Border

Edit My Images
No
Here's one or two shots taken on a recent trip north of the border.....

GlenCoe_05_04_034.sized.jpg

GlenCoe_05_04_037.jpg

GlenCoe_05_04_030.sized.jpg

These are some of the first shots taken on the Minolta A1 and are without any PS work.

Oooh purdy.
Whereabouts is it exactly? Looks like a lovely place to visit.

As for the shots, the second one does it for me. With the inclusion of the people to give it that scale and sense of grandeur.

Aonach Eagch Ridge, Glen Coe.

There in fact people in all three shots, but you'll have to look hard to find them. In fact the first two shots are taken from the same location and the groups of people are in both (trust me!).

:banana:
:stupid:

Serious terrain!! :shock:

Lovely shots... all of them.

Come on then, put them through PS so that we can see what the finished article looks like :)

Nice shots BTW.

very nice, love to see them processed, the shot with the people shows the huge scale of it all. well done

Glen Coe is a beautiful place, only ever been there once and was overwhelmed by its beauty.

How the hell did you drive up there? ;) Cool shots. Looks like a great view.

Nice shots, JB.

CT is right this is serious terrain.
Some tricky scrambling in places with a good deal of exposure.
( Definitely not for the faint hearted )
In winter I would describe this walk as ..... :ponders: .......trouser filling.

Cameron

Thanks for the comments....

Sammy C, what did you do!

The reason for not PSing is that I am new to PS and have largely concertated upon B&W.

Colour is totally new to me and somthing I am just strating to get to grips with.

Can't remember now! lol

Follow a couple of the tutorials in the Tutorial section of the forum, mainly 'Got digital, don't need filters' and 'Digital post processing example'.

:)

Back