North Wales Police new arrive alive speed camera

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
No
North Wales police in the lime light again.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7322582.stm

Could be early April's fool in north Wales.

Apparently this was not their first choice of covert vehicle for the job.

Here's some that were under consideration........

images

Oh and the camera goes here son

horses-ass.jpg

Bit small in'it.
grounded.jpg

Feels to much like home.
pig_house.jpg

and
pinkbus.jpg

:D

Big pink one is most suitable I'd say...:LOL:

What do your boys do AR, no matter what ours do they just don't seem to get it right.

Same here - there are some who try but incompetence is a heartless BI*CH...:LOL:

Big pink one is most suitable I'd say...:LOL:

:LOL:

Too bloody obvious I am afraid Anton it will be seen and that defeats the object of these revenue collectors
Blind bends, behind hedges, just below brow of hill behind bridge stantions are all favorites over hear, or parked in between two large vehicles or under over hanging trees such as weeping willows, where possible.

No joke, on news tonight too, but all will be revealed tomorrow.
One day they may get around to those "killer lorries"

No joke, on news tonight too, but all will be revealed tomorrow.
One day they may get around to those "killer lorries"

yes, car driver doing 70mph on a straight stretch of road in the middle of nowhere, throw the book at him.

Foreign truck driver who's driven 44 tonnes of potential disaster all the way from Poland without a break has to sleep in a layby for 11 hours then let go on his way as there's nothing they can do to him

What the bloody hell is wrong with this country, it's about time we grew some balls,british empire, christ we couldn't conquer the isle of wight these days :bang:

yes, car driver doing 70mph on a straight stretch of road in the middle of nowhere, throw the book at him.

Foreign truck driver who's driven 44 tonnes of potential disaster all the way from Poland without a break has to sleep in a layby for 11 hours then let go on his way as there's nothing they can do to him

I saw that too.
I remember when the "British hours" were brought in line with Europe, seems we are the only buggers daft enough to obay them
( ex trucker and glad I am)

What the bloody hell is wrong with this country, it's about time we grew some balls,british empire,

christ we couldn't conquer the isle of wight these days :bang:

And you would want to because ? :D

Anyone who thinks that speed cameras are about safety and enforcing the speed limit should ask themselves this.
How does the camera distinguish between a car travelling legally at 70mph on a dual carriageway and a van travelling at 70mph which is 10mph over the speed limit?

Back