Northallerton War Weekend

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
We popped to Northallerton yesterday to visit an event at the Joe Cornish Gallery. While walking through the town a german stormtrooper handed us a leaflet for the Northallerton War Weekend that takes place 16/17th June. We did similar events at Haworth and Leyburn last year and enjoyed it so wondered if anyone has attended this one in the past and has any feedback.

The events seem to be split between the Allerton Court Hotel and in town. Further details on www.wartimeweekend.com.

No input Peter but thanks for the heads up on the weekend, might try & get down (y)

Thanks for the reply Jen. I wondered whether to stick this on as a TP meet but must admit that the weather for the coming weekend might mean I stay indoors. It's not looking good :crying:

I just had a look and while it might be nice for me there's not enough green for him indoors so will probably give it a miss too - back to the drawing board for Father's Day events

The Pickering war weekend is a lot better for photography

The backdrops are more in keeping with the theme and it gets packed with people in period dress and also has the benefit of the steam railway.

Back