Northants - Zombie shoot suggestions.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I'm going to be doing a horror shoot in Northamptonshire next week. I'm looking for places to use as a location. I was thinking of going to an old hospital just outside the town but I was shooting a wedding near there yesterday and apparently it's now overrun with tramps, lots and lots of them.

Now that idea is gone I'm looking for places with that similar kind of feel, abandoned, run down, derelict etc that's in or around Northampton and is easily accessible. None of us involved mind squeezing through a fence etc but scaling 15 foot fences and dodging guard dogs is probably asking a bit much. We're going to be turning the model in to a zombie schoolgirl so an old school would be ideal though probably asking too much. But maybe an old office building that could pass for a school or something similar?

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be keen to hear them,

Paul.

Shame you cant get into any of the underground tunnels which cover Northampton

I was thinking of going to an old hospital just outside the town but I was shooting a wedding near there yesterday and apparently it's now overrun with tramps, lots and lots of them.

St Edmunds (I think it was called)...is this the one you meant? On Wellingborough Road. It's partly redeveloped but there was some derelict bits last time I went back there.

There is also St Crispins in Duston - that may still have some derelict bits

Last edited:
It was St Crispin's that I was planning on shooting at but as I said my OP lots of homeless there by all accounts. I don't mind doing things like that on my own where all I'm risking is myself, but I wouldn't risk taking my team and 2 models somewhere like that, all of them are attractive girls and I'd be asking for trouble. In the end I just decided to shoot in the studio but thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Back