Northlight Images

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
I've used Keith Cooper's website for a while now for paper reviews and printer idiosyncrasies mainly landing there from Google. However over the last 12 months he has really stepped up his YouTube channel and has some really interesting videos on there.

I'll admit I've watched all the P900 ones as I'm waiting on one to arrive to replace my ageing SP4800 but he does other ones that talk about paper types, and more generic print based stuff.

IMO the guy knows his stuff, and whilst the production isn't as slick as the Landscapers out there, his videos deliver no nonsense information that are easily absorbed by a beginner or experienced printer IMO.

I've come across him and viewed a few videos. As you said, no nonsense, no fancy b-roll - but to the point and does what it says on the tin. I've no experience of printing, but have one on the way so will definitely be rewatching a few videos, as well as asking questions on here ;)

In the past, I was looking for some information about calibration of projectors and contacted Keith Cooper who provided some useful information. I have frequently gone back to Northlight images to check for reviews or advice.

Dave

He has some useful tools like a test black and white image with a step wedge...

I used to read his site back in my DSLR days. I'd forgotten all about him but I think I'll revisit.

Back