Norwich Cathedral

I like them!

Very warm tones but I quite like that TBH,

Really like the second think it really sums up how everything in Norwich seems to lead to either the cathedral or the castle, well from my experience living there anyways :D

Not fussed with #1 but the others are really appealing, I like the angle/comp to #2 and you have done well to get pretty good overall lighting clarity in the internal shots.

I like No.2, but could you have taken it from a few feet to the left or was it composed like that to hide something.

Can't say I am keen on the tones.

Thanks for the comments .. #2 I'll have to go back and have another look, can't remember if something was there or not.
#1 was my first go at doing something like that.

I'm lucky enough to live in Naaarge so I'll certainly revisit the cathedral and have another go

I think if you could line up the RH hand rail with the edge of RH side of the tower it would be a really good shot.

Although when I take photos like this it normally means there was a load of scaffolding or a white van to avoid so the composition is compromised, but if you live there its worth going back to try and refine the shot.

As you probly know Steve the Cathedral has been done to death. HOWEVER, yours are so much different, I really do like the process and number 1 with the sepia look, but number 2 i have never seen this view before, and cannot think where you were standing ?.so its onto google maps. angle looks to be on Fye Bridge street...
Well done. (y)

I see you are from Norwich, so maybe you will be ventureing out and capture the show that Norwich are displaying on the Castle Museum tonight around 5.30 -6 pm. I was hoping to make it, but looks like i will not be able to.

Last edited:
number 2 i have never seen this view before, and cannot think where you were standing ?.so its onto google maps.
Well done. (y)

Was just thinking the same thing, been looking at google maps but still cant figure it out.

its the new foot bridge over the river - near Adam and Eve carpark.

Back