Nose down...let's go

Don't think so to be honest. I love the composition mostly. I like HDR, but there seems to be a little too much just lately with low level shots.
Just my opinion. :shrug: ;) I'd like to see the original though.
Maybe if I knew how to do it I would change my mind...:LOL:

Kev.

That deserves framing and sticking on a wall.

I like it.....a lot (y)

very very good!! one of the best for a while,

subtle HDR it seems to work on a Tornado because with some aircraft shots it makes them look dirty, but the Tornado is that filthy anyway it looks perfect for HDR :)

very very good!! one of the best for a while,

subtle HDR it seems to work on a Tornado because with some aircraft shots it makes them look dirty, but the Tornado is that filthy anyway it looks perfect for HDR :)

I prefer the B&W to the colour as it has brought out more detail.

I know what you mean about being dirty !!

Cheers.

Rory

I would wet myself if I captured an image like that, out of curiosity what sort of lens were you using, how far away was it ( I know it wasn't close lol)

Rory, you need poking in the eye with a stick !!!!!!

That's gorgeous !

I would wet myself if I captured an image like that, out of curiosity what sort of lens were you using, how far away was it ( I know it wasn't close lol)

Thenissanman,

It was a 50D fitted with the 300mm f2.8.

It was close and I usually can tell by the amount of "sizzling air" I can hear at the time.
Here is another shot from the two passes that day

3820274906_28d91e99aa_o.jpg

Awesome work. That 1st Tornado really pops! :clap:

Well i thought the first shot was great but to me in comparrison to the 2nd, no contest!!!

I had a similar shot of an F15 and made a 20"x30" poster print of it....my wife asked "where's that going"?????

It's still in it's tube:(

Cheers,

Rory

Shed......

Those are brilliant captures! Amazing in my opinion!

Back