Not a Wuss, I DID get to Whipsnade!

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: and I was one of only 6 that did :p

A few photos here to share with you and you are more then welcome to offer C&C.

zoopics004.jpg

zoopics011.jpg

zoopics020.jpg

zoopics013.jpg

5 :D
zoopics021.jpg

zoopics023.jpg

There are loads more on my blog, mainly because my Flickr is telling me its on fire and can't upload atm :wacky: So, blogpost HERE

Nice set! From looking at your blog, I'm guessing Cobra had his muntjac out again ;)

Nice set Yv (but what else can we expect?)

Being picky, I would have liked a bit of direct eye contact in #1. #5 looks a bit Scatty...

Love the bear shot Yv - not always the easiet to get a shot at their eye level with their enclosure but you don't appear to be looking down on her at all. Last Lynx kit is lovely too.

Lovely work Yvonne, it seems I'm destined never too make a whippy meet :( still being out of commission :bang:

Sure you will one day Matt (y)

Nice set! From looking at your blog, I'm guessing Cobra had his muntjac out again ;)

:LOL:

Nice set Yv (but what else can we expect?)

Being picky, I would have liked a bit of direct eye contact in #1. #5 looks a bit Scatty...

Thanks, I would have loved eye contact in #1 too Nod, but she was the only one awake and refused absolutely to look at anyone, preferring instead to follow the progress of a wasp :bonk:

Love the bear shot Yv - not always the easiet to get a shot at their eye level with their enclosure but you don't appear to be looking down on her at all. Last Lynx kit is lovely too.

I was laughed at by the others for getting down on the floor and shooting through fences to get better eye levels, but glad I did :D Thanks Matey (y)

Well they're not laughing now Yv ;)

Love the shot of the brown bear!

We went there a few weeks ago and all I managed were some pictures of their posteriors! :bonk:

Gorgeous shots Yv, glad you got there finally!... I'm a lover of the low angle shots, always look great(y)

I tried the same with the otters [there is one pic on the blog from doing it, but backgrounds were rubbish] so I am pretty certain there are incriminating photos on a camera or two somewhere. :bonk: :LOL:

Oh there are indeed ;)
It was a cracking day!! And great to meet everyone. (y)

:LOL: and I was one of only 6 that did :p

A small but select bunch Yvonne (y)
Glad you finally got your Ottter shots :)
And love the Lynx kitt (y)

Gorgeous shots Yv, glad you got there finally!... I'm a lover of the low angle shots, always look great(y)

(y) thanks T

Oh there are indeed ;)
It was a cracking day!! And great to meet everyone. (y)

bugger :( :LOL:

Lovely set Yvonne

thankyou (y)

A small but select bunch Yvonne (y)
Glad you finally got your Ottter shots :)
And love the Lynx kitt (y)

Got SO many of the kitts, had trouble choosing my favs for the blog/flickr, but they are just sooooo photogenic :love:

Well done a nice set of images, was great catching up.

Got SO many of the kitts, had trouble choosing my favs for the blog/flickr, but they are just sooooo photogenic :love:

They are indeed and if you get the timing right ;)
they are so obliging too :)

Lovely set Yvonne particularly like 3 the bear pose (y)

I love your Lynx shot Yv....I must have missed the kitty conga! :LOL:

First set are very nice
No keen on the cat in the tree

Helen, thankyou for the comments, I guess i should had made it slightly clearer that cat/tree ones were more for the benefit of those that were there, it really was a 'you had to watch it' few moments. Thankyou for you comments on the others too :)

LOL love the title Yvonne(y)

(Norty mod ;))

Oooh Yvonne ................... cat stuck up a tree............................. call the fire brigade....................................... cute lynx cubs and cute firemen :love:
now that would a picture worth getting (y)

LOL love the title Yvonne(y)

(Norty mod ;))

I got told off for much more creative spelling of the same word!!!

I rather like the kitt up the tree- gotta enjoy any feline making a fool of itself.

LOL I seemed to have missed "speshal cat"
Well caught (y)

Love it :LOL:

Lovely shots the bear is great and love all the Lynx shots:)
just noticed the Cheetah brilliant:D:D

"MMMMMMMuuuuummmm! That Meerkat was tasty. He was about this tall."

:LOL: brilliant!!

Lovely shots the bear is great and love all the Lynx shots:)
just noticed the Cheetah brilliant:D:D

Thanks Pete (y) I had genuinely forgotten how much I enjoy doing stuff like this, just for the fun of it.

Back