Not Again...

Edit My Images
No
Sorry about this but have done a search, but there is just to much to choose from :thinking:

Am looking for a camera bag, that doesn't look like a camera bag....

Most of the ones I have found either have got bad reviews or are just to small. :crying:

What I need is a bag to hold my d3100, tamron 17-50mm(when I finally get one), 55-200mm, 35mm and speed gun at the least. Plus a bit of extra space for cables, charger etc. Would also like a septate bit of storage just for snacks, water etc. But not needed.

Not bothered about the kind of bag. And budget is about £50 ish but willing to buy second hand as well.

Or you can get any shoulder bag you like and get a padded camera insert for it.

Cheers guys. Yeah that's the kind of think that am looking for :)

Never even though about making my own bag if am honest, will look into that, cheers :D

Just now I have a lowepro nova 160AW, and have managed to fit in my d3100 with the 18-55mm kit fitted, 35mm and 55-200mm.

Just looking for a bit of extra space so I can carry my flash gun and a few other bit, cables, charger etc.

Have been looking at the lowepro passport sling, looks perfect tbh. Only needing a bigger bag so I can carry all my kit as hand luggage. When am there I doubt I'll carry everything about with me all the time anyway.

just bought a Hama from Argos for £29 just looks like an ordinary backpack, but its really good for the money
5692420_R_Z003A_UC1265403

linky

problem with that bag is - if you arte a man carrying that, then youre either a student or its got a camera in it.....
OP did say he didnt want one that looks like a camera bag

Back