Not been on for a while so heres some seaside pics!

"detached retina" Oh God, that sounds really really gross :puke: ... I hope it gets better whatever it is.... and you've still managed to take some beautiful photos, I love them all Neil. :)

Fantastic set Neil and hope you get back to normality soon [emoji846]

Haven't been on TP for ages and now I have taken early retirement finally have time to do some photography again. When I finally did look at the long list of new posts I remembered your name and thought it worth a look. Glad I did - all great images and I especially love the ICM one. Will be back in Brixham later this year and still intend moving there in the next couple of years.

Hope the eye continues to improve.

absolutely wonderful images.wonderful atmosphere

Oh wow, I'd be thrilled to have taken any of those.
Reinforced is one step beyond sublime.
Great perception and execution.

Glad to hear you are on the mend :)

Saw it was one of your threads and knew it would be full of wonderful images :)

Many thanks everyone for the kind comments, very much appreciated :)

Neil,can you say in a few words how you process your images,I've looked at Orton style pp,do you do anything similar,many thanks for any advice

Neil,can you say in a few words how you process your images,I've looked at Orton style pp,do you do anything similar,many thanks for any advice
Its different for every image, 90% of it is usually done in Adobe Camera Raw using a mix of Adjustment brushes, gradients, spit tone and colour adjustment, then I clean up any distracting areas in PS.

Back