Not been shooting in a while…..

Cracking shots with lovely clear detail, thanks for sharing. (y)

All lovely pictures Shaheed. Number two is the pick for me. All very well taken :D

"Excellent" set of animal & wildlife style captures Shaheed.

Beautifully detailed images, with tons of impact, especially the tiger and first spaniel, not that any of the others are shabby. (y)

Great images.

Number two is great dead centre real nice.

Gaz

Great images! Please tell me the shot of the tiger was taken with the iPhone :p
No Chance!! Was at a conference at the Yorkshire wildlife park - took the signs 150-600 as if not really shot with it very much. The tiger just happened to be sat in a good position so I clicked a couple of shots!

The second spaniel shot is the iPhone one

Great set, Shaheed (y)
Being owned by a Black & White Springer myself, I have to admit that #2 is rather special.
In fact all of the set are excellent - you even made a humble House Sparrow look amazing ;)
Thank you. It was one where I was excited by the back of the camera image. It turned out better than I’d planned. Had the black backdrop and a couple of lights. Most importantly I had a little helper to help get the attention of our dog!

The sparrow was through a kitchen window when I first got the sigma 150-600. I hardly shoot with it. In fact that and the tiger are the only two times I’ve used it. Must use it more!

Beautifully detailed images, with tons of impact, especially the tiger and first spaniel, not that any of the others are shabby. (y)
Got lucky with how the tiger flopped in the wildlife park! The spaniel portrait was planned with the help of my daughter (she kept his attention). Might be the photo I use to trial my new home printer!

Back