Not pleasurable - the joys of puppyhood

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
I nearly did not post in this section as it is currently called "photos for pleasure" This picture was just to show what I came home to yesterday when my husband was in charge of my 11 month old Dober-pup aka the Demolition Expert!

demolition.jpg

He can now (obviously) open that cupboard door so a child (dog?) proof clip is now required

He thought he would help wash the clothes for you :LOL: and where was your hubby when all this was going on ?

That's the thing about husbands/men doing babysitting/puppysitting when they don't usually!!

It means making sure the dog/child is still alive when you get home, and that's about it!!!

I used to come home and find the house a tip when he babysat because he just sat with them and watched them do all the stuff!! :D

OMG :eek: I have to say I smiled at your misfortune, sorry Christine :) I am looking forward to getting a pup next year, I hope he / she isn't this destructive.

BTW, sure it was the pup and not the husband :D

I had a Lab. years back who was a hooligan...The only way I could cure him was to cage him when he wasn't under supervision...It worked and he grew up sound and steady!

The trouble is, this dog spent most of his life in a cage when the owners were at work (full time, long hours) so have never learned any house manners. The only way I can keep him quiet is to put him in the crate in the car which I don't like doing, even though he likes it as his rear end had no muscle when I got him and he kept falling over. If I put him in the kennel (like a loose box) he just eats the walls and door and barks - he is driving me demented, trouble is he is so loving and pleased to see you every time.

This is soooo familiar, only last week it was Hoover and white flour. She took the flour-bin in to the garden and husband didn't help at all. He tried to water it in, formed a paste and the rest of the pack decided it was FOOD and also something to roll in.

The flour DID come indoors again though, on about 20 pads as the dogs walked through it and trod it in.

WHY do we have dogs ? Don't tell me. So as to have their misdeamours to photograph ?

spw

Back