Not sure if posted before

Seen it before, still good though :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thought is was getting excited before the proper tune came in! :LOL:

:LOL:

That is sad..:D

:agree:

sad sad sad, but worth it

Years ago I designed the control systems for a Marconi Microwave Test set. During the testing I hooked a microphone up to one of the inputs & a speaker to the test output . A little bit of test software & a belch later & it was belching musical scales up and down :clap:. I left it running over the weekend but when I came back on the Monday morning I found the speaker wrapped in foam stuffed in a cardboard box.

The Engineering Manager had come in on Saturday morning to write a presentation & the noise drove him up the wall . He didn't dare switch it off in case it was an important test :thinking:.

Had to do some artfull BS to keep him happy (y)

Years ago I designed the control systems for a Marconi Microwave Test set. During the testing I hooked a microphone up to one of the inputs & a speaker to the test output . A little bit of test software & a belch later & it was belching musical scales up and down :clap:. I left it running over the weekend but when I came back on the Monday morning I found the speaker wrapped in foam stuffed in a cardboard box.

The Engineering Manager had come in on Saturday morning to write a presentation & the noise drove him up the wall . He didn't dare switch it off in case it was an important test :thinking:.

Had to do some artfull BS to keep him happy (y)

Nice one! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back