Not the best technically, White Tailed Sea Eagle.

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
White Tailed Sea Eagle Chick taken on Mull this week :)

White_Tailed_Sea_Eagle3.jpg

White_Tailed_Sea_Eagle4.jpg

I won`t state what is wrong with them Ian, you know anyway.But a nice thing to see all the same.

You having much luck up there?

Yeah it was more for what they are than how they look :)

Am on the way home now mate, had loads of otters, Golden and White Tailed Eagles, very disappointed not to see Harriers or Owls this ear but thats wildlife i guess ! :)

Yeah it was more for what they are than how they look :)

Am on the way home now mate, had loads of otters, Golden and White Tailed Eagles, very disappointed not to see Harriers or Owls this ear but thats wildlife i guess ! :)

Yep,that is how it goes Ian. I think i`ll grab a week up there soon,work and finances permitting.

Nice shots, Ian. Good examples of how they are compared to flying barn doors:)

Im off to Skye in October and hoping to see the Sea Eagles and other raptors--just need to plan out where to go now to get the best chance of a pic.

There's a boat trip from Portree for Sea Eagle (and others) spotting. We got two cracking passes from a pair of Sea Eagles last year. Will be back there in a couple of weeks:)

John

Nice shots, Ian. Good examples of how they are compared to flying barn doors:)

There's a boat trip from Portree for Sea Eagle (and others) spotting. We got two cracking passes from a pair of Sea Eagles last year. Will be back there in a couple of weeks:)

John
Thanks-- i found that last week and emailed the owner for more info...Sorry for the thread hijack.:(

They look good Ian... (y) ... never managed to see any on our trip but we were hampered one way or another... :D ... the spectacle must have been awe inspiring in the flesh... ;)

:p

Clad you seen some mate, hope your trip was good just a shame you wernt at the whf meet (y)

May not be perfect Ian, but I would be happy to have got those shots, :D

Back