Critique not the greatest

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I need help with the colours.
Ive just bought a Dell laptop
now before everyone goes on about this that and the other.
I was made redundant last year, so I bought what I could afford.
What I want to know is ... are the colours rightDSC_6441-Edit-2-Edit-wallpaper-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good capture and I like it a lot.
Having taken a lot of stag shots up Glen Coe where the surroundings are similar, I'd expect the colours to be a bit more vibrant.
I've done a quick edit on my phone using snapseed but a better edit could be done on your laptop I'm sure.....

DSC_6441-Edit-2-Edit-wallpaper-3-02.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a good capture and I like it a lot.
Having taken a lot of stag shots up Glen Coe where the surroundings are similar, I'd expect the colours to be a bit more vibrant.
I've done a quick edit on my phone using snapseed but a better edit could be done on your laptop I'm sure.....

View attachment 344726
Thank you,
Now on this screen your edit looks over done.
But I've found a work around I think.
After trawling the internet I can use my old laptop as a mirror. New laptop does the processing and the old is just a screen with colours that work, and it can be done wireless

Both the edits have increased the saturation but if it was a dingy (?dreich?) day, the original may well be closer to the truth - we weren't there so can't know what's "right"!

Thank you,
Now on this screen your edit looks over done.
But I've found a work around I think.
After trawling the internet I can use my old laptop as a mirror. New laptop does the processing and the old is just a screen with colours that work, and it can be done wireless
show us that Gaz and bud this game isn't about what one can afford .....meh ok within reason... :( .it's about what ya do with the tool in ya grubby mits (y)

According to my histogram, your shot is underexposed so the color is dull & flat and either of the edits are closer to being properly exposed. ;)

Back