Nothing happening

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Being quite warm and almost humid today the tall Pine and Spruce tree`s that are on the skyline to the woods were covered in swarms of midges or some kind of fly :shrug: It seemed a lot of the birds were feeding off the wing so the temptation of goodies in the garden was not enough :( Well apart from the greedy Gt and my mate who was there to greet me as I stepped out the door, hence the not so natural perch.
Thanks for looking

gt3-1.jpg

RB3.jpg

Last edited:
You've got some good mates ther Rich, reliable and ready to pose for you. I love these shots, got no criticism I can think of. Great work (y)

Thats a lovely Robin shot, the composition isnt quite right though as the birds looking out the frame. Are you able to crop differently?
I think you are right Mark about the composition, here is another pose but near enough the same spot, image is a straight conversion and uncropped. As you can see there was a post to the left so I just cropped it off :shrug:

IMG_4681.jpg

You've got some good mates ther Rich, reliable and ready to pose for you. I love these shots, got no criticism I can think of. Great work (y)

Ta Trev

I was just thinking, what a great shot, then I scrolled down:bonk:;)

Good set Rich - lovely detail.

Thanks Mark for taking the trouble to do the edit, and see it from a different pov so to speak. I think the prob with these shots is that the bugger is looking straight at me although the head is turned either to the left or right, like yo say it might take a few different crops to see which suits it the best :D
Having a lens in my hand as opposed to a mealworm confused him a little bit :shrug: Thanks once again.

Beautiful sharp detail, what lens did you use to take these? Absolutely stunning :)

Nice great tit Rich, for some reason they seem quite tricky get a nice shot of.

Lovely shots cant pick a fav both ace!
Thanks Elvis
Beautiful sharp detail, what lens did you use to take these? Absolutely stunning :)
Thanks Emma, it was the 70-200 F4L with the 1.4 attached. You can see the end of my lens in the eye of the Robin.
Wow, very nice images rich, so sharp!
Thank you Dan
Lovely Robin image
Cheers Peter
Nice great tit Rich, for some reason they seem quite tricky get a nice shot of.
They are Lee sometimes, they aint slow and dont hang about too long in one place either :LOL:
Thanks for that tip Dai (y) a very handy feature

Lovely shots ufo and great tip Dai!

john
Thanks John
Super images, wonderful.

And thank you Dawn

Superb as normal hope you are keeping busy
Regards
Richard

Back