Nothing more important..............

Beautiful sky and nice low viewpoint, nicely done Matt.

Stunning image.
I love that you can see a lot of detail on the people (when you zoom in), the low view point and I particulaly love the colour(s) on the sky.
Well done!

Nice shot- I think if the subjects were a tad to the left avoiding the mound of sand, the composition would look a little better as the sand seems to merge into the lady on the right of shot- if that makes any sense lol

Just my 10p's worth :D

Les :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another really nice shot Matt, and very well executed.(y)

George.

Nice sunset, love the way you managed to get the refections on the silhouettes legs, I think it would make a great canvas.

Nicely done. Agree with most of what's been said; lovely colours and framing (though as Les says the mound intrudes a little on the right of the far right subject. The embedded photo shows haloing around the subjects, but once I clicked through to your Flickr it's not there, which is a little odd.

Nicely done. Agree with most of what's been said; lovely colours and framing (though as Les says the mound intrudes a little on the right of the far right subject. The embedded photo shows haloing around the subjects, but once I clicked through to your Flickr it's not there, which is a little odd.

Flickr tends to over sharpen things embedded in forums lol! That would be why!

Thanks @grotty and @saglik

Nice shot- I think if the subjects were a tad to the left avoiding the mound of sand, the composition would look a little better as the sand seems to merge into the lady on the right of shot- if that makes any sense lol

Just my 10p's worth :D

Les :whistle:

I think its a brilliant pic. Nitpicking I agree with Les but also I'd just crop a slither off the left hand side and I think that would do me if it were my pic.

Deserves to be up on your wall!

S

Love this! Yeah would be better in a perfect world if all were to the left but in general this is wall worthy!

Back