Answered Notifications now going to Junk on live.co.uk

Nothing has changed our end.
Must be MS redefining the site.

Move them from Junk to Inbox, this will train the spam filter that they are not junk, you may have to do this over many days for it "learn". If you have the option mark them as "Not Junk/Spam"

Not the same issue, but I’m just not getting notifications by email all the time. Its been for about 3 ish weeks. I can see posts have been made to areas I watch once I’ve logged in.

but I’m just not getting notifications by email all the time
I'm not sure why that should be, I've just checked your profile and your settings are definitely set to receive emails.

I'm not sure why that should be, I've just checked your profile and your settings are definitely set to receive emails.
I still do ‘sometimes’... and sometimes they only come through to my email after I have logged in and read the posts.

Move them from Junk to Inbox, this will train the spam filter that they are not junk, you may have to do this over many days for it "learn". If you have the option mark them as "Not Junk/Spam"

I think that you can also add a sender to your address book/contacts list and their incoming mail will be marked as safe rather than spam.

Back