Nottingham, Uk

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, new to the forum :wave:

Located in Nottingham (or just outside), been into photography seriously for a few years, interested mainly in Landscapes, wildlife and abstracts.

See you all soon

(y)

welcome!

Howdy :)

Need more people from the East Midlands - far too many from Liverpool appearing :cautious:

Hi and welcome from another East midlander

Hi there, nice to meet another fellow newbie. :wave:

I shall be moving to Nottingham in September to do an MSc... just need to find somewhere to live where I won't get shot!

I don't know why everyone thins that about Nottingham. Its really a beautiful city (and this is from someone who grew up in Windsor!)

I've been here for over 5 years now, I've never had any trouble, seen any trouble and i feel totally safe... to be fair i do live in a nice part of town but even so... In a way i'm glad the media have hyped it up because it means that it doesn't get swamped. :) What really strikes me is that most peple who are from here is that they are really, genuinely proud of their city and that makes me happy to stay here.

Thanks for the welcome! Nottingham's not like that, theres the odd murder sure, but theres also a vibrant community and loads to see and do!

oh and you can call me HHRC, or you can call me Phil if you like!

Hi and welcome :wave:

Hi Phil welcome to TP :wave:

hi

Yeah I am not sure why Nottingham gets that reputations. I went to college there and never felt in danger....though we did stray in the Meadows Estate with camera round our necks once, and got some odd looks.

Welcome! :D

I think antc is also from nottignham if I remember correctly.

Hi Phil and welcome to the forums. As joe t usefully pointed out ;) i am from nottingham. Great to see more people from nottigham joining up, as said in the other welcome thread we need to get a notts meet lined up!!

Back