Edit My Images
No
IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5800.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

These are photo's from the Nottingham V's Plymouth game today at the County ground in Nottingham,

Paul Tomo

#3 is my favourite. If Rugby is about scoring tries then this expresses that aspect of the game very well. Great set with lots of action.

Numbers 1 and 3 for me - 1st and 4th could do with just a little tighter crop, IMO. Just to focus more to the action and limit the empty seats away from the shot.
The 3rd pic does tell a story of scoring nicely, shame you can't see the face of the guy who scores the try or the ball. THat would have added a little something to the shot.

Now I don't know much about the game of Rugby, but the second shot to me seems quite amusing - you got the guy in green kicking the ball. And the rest of his team mates look like they could care less on how his kick goes.

How do you find the 70-200 on the Rugby field?? Do you feel you get close enough to the action with that?? Or have you needed to crop these images...
(I take it u were using the 70-200, as I looked at the list of your equipment on your sig)

THere is plenty of action in these shots so nice one!

Numbers 1 and 3 for me - 1st and 4th could do with just a little tighter crop, IMO. Just to focus more to the action and limit the empty seats away from the shot.
The 3rd pic does tell a story of scoring nicely, shame you can't see the face of the guy who scores the try or the ball. THat would have added a little something to the shot.

Now I don't know much about the game of Rugby, but the second shot to me seems quite amusing - you got the guy in green kicking the ball. And the rest of his team mates look like they could care less on how his kick goes.

How do you find the 70-200 on the Rugby field?? Do you feel you get close enough to the action with that?? Or have you needed to crop these images...
(I take it u were using the 70-200, as I looked at the list of your equipment on your sig)

THere is plenty of action in these shots so nice one!

Thanks for the comments, yes i am useing the 70-200, i find it ok if the play is up to a third of the pitch away, none of these images have been croped they are straight from the camera, i do need a bigger lens to stay in the game a little more.

Paul Tomo

Back