Nottinghamshire Wildlife Photography Group

Name
jack perks
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

This is a invite to the first meeting of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Photography Group as part of the BBC'S Summer of Wildlife i'm setting up the group as there are no other wildlife photography groups in the county.

the idea is to meet other like minded people who take wildlife pictures in the county and also look around the reserve after. the idea later if the group is a success is to do trips, talks, workshops and competitions.

Attenborough Nature Centre

Meet at the visitor centre and report to the desk

DSC_0278.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm also contributing to the Summer of wildlife campaign by teaching my girls all about wildlife, I've started a set on my Flickr and my facebook pages if you would like to have a look :)

Looking like a free weekend, I might just pop down :)

After this first meeting i'm hoping to make it a monthly thing so if you can't attend the first one then no worries.

the first meeting is to see how much interest there is (at the minute quite a bit!) and get opinions from people about what they woudl want and talk wildlife of course!

after this it would be a talk each month on various subjects to do with wildlife photography with trips, competitions, and other bits also!

we now have the group set up and have lots of talks planned for anyone interested

Next one is by Bob Brind Surch on ' Getting away from Auto' 7pm - 9pm west bridgford Library 11th November £3.00 members £6.00 non members going to be a great talk

Back