Now my best Keeper

W

whiteflyer

To join in on KIPAX theme of keepers, I nipped out to the local park this morning for the Sunday league football game, between two local pubs. I'm not a football fan at all, and found this hard to shoot as at this level it's just kick and run.

keeper-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, especially if you rarely do footy games...
Once again a possible monitor issue on this side.. but the face seems slightly blown to me. But let's see what others say about that...

Nice and sharp image... oh and did the goalie save this shot??

Thanks for looking, I agree his face is blown a little I think this could be down to two things. 1) He was looking directly into strong sunlight at midday and 2) the more likely being my possessing. This is one of the things I know I'm very bad at, but I've had another go to see if it's any better.

Oh! he did not save the shot, but his team won 4-1 anyway.

_MG_0085.jpg

He didn't save that?? Must have polo hands!

Top shot by the way

Thanks for looking, I agree his face is blown a little I think this could be down to two things. 1) He was looking directly into strong sunlight at midday and 2) the more likely being my possessing. This is one of the things I know I'm very bad at, but I've had another go to see if it's any better.

Oh! he did not save the shot, but his team won 4-1 anyway.

THink the face is a bit better at the second.. but you've also lost some contrast IMO..
'Luckily' the sun didn't shine much in the game I was photographing outdoors this summer.. so not many blown faces.

Do I like the first or the edited image..tough one and I think this late at night I leave it undecided :bonk:

Dont think it matters too much if blown.. prefer that to the edited.. good capture :)

Yep I prefer the first one too, good shot.

Missed that shot did he, don't look much like James to me:D

Back