Now now... who's the funny member then...

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
OK, OK.... who's the mod/admin smarty pants here then...

"I am the Music man and I come from down your way, what can you play.... what can you play...?"

Nice one.... I like it...:)

Does this mean I am accepted in these here parts then :):clap::clap:

we are all accepted in these here parts :naughty:

Yup ... even MonkeyDave ... :naughty:

08.gif

I reckon it was Matty, its not quite right so it reaks of him.

Surely it should be "pian-pian-piano" :p

you're missing a couple of n's ;)

hmmmmmm! that song has bad memories for me! lol! had to dress up like a scots man and wear a kilt while singing it at my wedding! lol

Well you were longing for your mum's puds!

Must have been matty or df, it wasn't me :)

(And Mr Charlton, he's got it right, pia-pia-piano ;))

Could be worse..... I used to be "making jam" ;)

As long as my tag line stays as it is, I will be a happy music man :)

Incidentally - if anyone is curious enough (or sad enough) to want to hear any of my stuff - just shout.

I have three hardware synths, and a few soft synths - and love to jam with ambient/chillout/electronica weirdness :) I am not a trained keyboard player, having been trained in all things brass, so my playing on the keys is all self taught, hence I am not very good (and need the power of a synthesiser to do the work for me:) )

My latest baby is one of the very best synths currently available - the Access VirusTI - you will have undoubtedly heard this synth in some music currently out there - especially if you are a lover of the trance/dance génre. The power of these things is immense - any synth freak-heads like me out there???

I have a Korg Triton Pro 88 note keyboard which finally helped me decide whether I wanted to play piano or keyboard. Wonderful bit of kit. I mostly play piano stuff but the ability to mix and add strings etc is great. It has full hammer action so I can't see me ever wanting to change it.

Wehey - the Triton is an excellent synth CT... I have a Korg Karma and a Korg RADIAS - both great for what they do well.

I'd say you have an excellent workhorse synth there... do you write?

do you write?

I'm afraid not. I just follow the dots. I'm pretty well bollixed without the music in front of me. I murder a lot of classical and middle of the road stuff mostly although I can't say there's any music I really dislike - unless it's drums 'n bass - what's that all about? :thinking:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

.... I would just like to say a big thankyou to whoever changed mine, I like it! :D

Well at least you can play :) I am a brass player and as such, all my left hand knows what to do is hold a cornet!! I cannot read bass clef either. I am fortunate though to have perfect pitch and thus on cornet can play a tune by ear and with no music if I know it. This is what has enable me to play keyboards...

Incidentally - if anyone is curious enough (or sad enough) to want to hear any of my stuff - just shout.

Just keyboard or some bass to it as well? If so I'd be interested if you have any mp3s or stuff kicking around. I'm a trance/dance/electronica fan. As a rule, it needs to have a good bass line for the subs though! :bonk:

I have stuff with bass to it as well...:)

I am off now to Heathrow en route to Joannesburg so will pop up some mp3's when I get to my hotel room tomorrow.

I remeber a time when they were for ever changing, it was fun to see what it would say next time you checked.

Ok Ok i'll hold my hand up

and say it wasn't me :D

The random user title changes are a bit of fun and in no way constitute being a member of a secret society. No credence should be given to them in relation to thoughts that the member in question might be held in higher regard than another member who at such a time hasn't been unfortunate enough to have been landed with a quirky user title.

:LOL:

The random user title changes are a bit of fun and in no way constitute being a member of a secret society. No credence should be given to them in relation to thoughts that the member in question might be held in higher regard than another member who at such a time hasn't been unfortunate enough to have been landed with a quirky user title.

:LOL:
Awwwww... and there was me thinking I was speshal.... :)

There's a flip side to that - not having a custom title means that you've not drawn the mods attention to yourself one way or another. I'm just part of the anonymous crowd - phew! (y)

I could take that as a subtle hint to be subjected to a name change........but I won't :D

it was me....

Sometimes i just get the urge to change a title..we did get stop and reset a lot of titles a while back, but to be honest, i dont see the harm, if someone says something silly, has a silly name, reveals a secret they perhaps shouldnt have, then they are fair game, ive even changed titles on people who had just registered...its just part of the more relaxed policy we like to have here. We aint no stuff-arsed bunch of little hitlers...

it was me....

Sometimes i just get the urge to change a title..we did get stop and reset a lot of titles a while back, but to be honest, i dont see the harm, if someone says something silly, has a silly name, reveals a secret they perhaps shouldnt have, then they are fair game, ive even changed titles on people who had just registered...its just part of the more relaxed policy we like to have here. We aint no stuff-arsed bunch of little hitlers.../

:agree: TP is cool! :D

(Sorry, tried to do something clever and quote now messed up! sorry! )

Cheers! (y)

Ha ha! Loved it when it happened like it did!..... "The Phantom Bumper" is still 'phantomly bumping!

I do find it strange though that a member with less than 400 posts has the status 'Been here a While' implying an old friend whilst if you have over a 1000 posts you're just a 'Forum Regular'.... must be me! :thinking:

I have to agree with barry on that one.

Back