Now THAT'S a Beard...

Thanks. He was walking past me and i just had to take a photo of him. He was very happy for the attention! Wish i could send it to him.

Hi Paul,
Great portrait of the man with the fantastic beard.
The B&W conversion really suits the subject, such character and detail captured.
Not wishing to hijack your thread but just to say, I am shooting a 100 strangers project and it was just your note about wishing you could send it to him.
I give the subjects of my project a card with my details on. If you were to shoot any more portraits, i would recommend sharing your details with them. I really do enjoy the interaction with strangers and have made a friend or two through the project.

Hi Paul,
Great portrait of the man with the fantastic beard.
The B&W conversion really suits the subject, such character and detail captured.
Not wishing to hijack your thread but just to say, I am shooting a 100 strangers project and it was just your note about wishing you could send it to him.
I give the subjects of my project a card with my details on. If you were to shoot any more portraits, i would recommend sharing your details with them. I really do enjoy the interaction with strangers and have made a friend or two through the project.

Thank you.
That's a really good idea about the card!

Back