NPD!! New pinhole day!

Name
Andrew cowman
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been a few months in the waiting but my nopo 120 pinhole camera arrived today and I have to say she's gorgeous!!

Must admit I'm impressed with the engineering that's gone into it.
Just need to get a take up spool from somewhere now, I thought that would have been included but never mind!

Thanks for the kind comments and offers chaps
@Carl Hall I'd love to take you up on your kind offer sir if that's ok? I'll cover postage obviously! P.m incoming!

Don't worry about that, tis but a stamp and a walk to the post box. It's in the post now so should be with you Wednesday I would guess

Thanks so much carl that's really cool of you!
Much appreciated!!
Andy

Very nice indeed. I'm intrigued. How do you cover the pinhole? Is the ring at the front threaded to accept filters?

The whole circle piece at the front twists to open and shut the shutter, yep spot on the front is threaded to accept a filter

I'm hoping to get out take some pictures with it then and join in!

The whole circle piece at the front twists to open and shut the shutter, yep spot on the front is threaded to accept a filter
Being able to attach a filter may come in handy. It's surprising as to how short the exposures can be when the sun's out. My Noon 612 has a f/250 aperture and there are times I could use a ND filter, even with Pan F.

It seems like it's going to be a handy feature to have even if it's just to attach a coloured filter of some sort and as you say a grad could be useful in bright light.
There not too bad on the price front if you fancy adding to your collection

Back