Nuthatch in the Snow

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
A Nuthatch taken in the last lot of snow a few weeks ago, now we have lots more

nuthatch24x3.jpg

Fantastic image.....he would be covered today with the amount of snow we have had.

Nearly got stuck "round you end" this afternoon ...must have been at least 6 inches of snow and only just got out of the car park at work.

Cheers
KEITH (y)

Fantastic image.....he would be covered today with the amount of snow we have had.

Nearly got stuck "round you end" this afternoon ...must have been at least 6 inches of snow and only just got out of the car park at work.

Cheers
KEITH (y)

I know Keith its been really bad wanted to go togging tomorrow aswell, but its not looking like I will if it ices up tonight will just have to see, fingers crossed

Brrrrrriliant Karen, a just reward for braving the elements.

Regards: Gordon

Yet another fantastic shot! May favourite bird too (y)

I know Keith its been really bad wanted to go togging tomorrow aswell, but its not looking like I will if it ices up tonight will just have to see, fingers crossed

You should be so lucky.......we need to get out as the larders empty...lol
Keith (y)

brilliant karen you never fail to please with your photo,s
regards ian
home for a hot toddy after i hope

Lovely capture Kaz, is it one of this years young do you think :shrug: maybe it is just the angle of the shot that makes it look slightly smaller than the usual nutty shots I see.

I love the lighting when there is snow. Very nice detailed shot of a bird that has eluded me thus far.(y)

Back