Nuthatch shots

Edit My Images
Yes
A few from Sunday, there were several birds about so plenty of chances to get some shots.

All with a D700 500f4 + 1.4TC ... 1/500 f7.1 (The sunny ones)

286_057.jpg

My favourite 1/500 f5.6 (wide open) ISO 3200
286_094.jpg

286_096.jpg

286_077.jpg

stunning set martyn but 2nd is an absolute corker, especially at 3200 aswel!

Cracking shots, with number three being my personal fave. Nice work!

Nice set Martyn,No2 is my favorite nice pose on that one.
Looks like our new tree stump is going to be very good. (y)

A cracking set number 2 is very good classic pose to be different im going for number 4 :D
Regards
Richard

All very good but I am going to go against the flow on this Martyn ;) It is indeed a good pose in #2 but I am liking #3 more as overall the lighting is good, the subject is sharp and to me it shows more detail on the subject. Now :thinking: I say that because in #2 it appears to me like you may have done a bit more PP to recover the white patch and it looks almost like emulsified paint for want of a better description. Could be just one of them things or a trick of the eye, your thoughts welcome (y)
Rich

PS And I just clocked up my 10,000 post on your thread :D

Last edited:
All very good but I am going to go against the flow on this Martyn ;) It is indeed a good pose in #2 but I am liking #3 more as overall the lighting is good, the subject is sharp and to me it shows more detail on the subject. Now :thinking: I say that because in #2 it appears to me like you may have done a bit more PP to recover the white patch and it looks almost like emulsified paint for want of a better description. Could be just one of them things or a trick of the eye, your thoughts welcome (y)
Rich

PS And I just clocked up my 10,000 post on your thread :D

Well done on your 10,000th post Rich, however all those are as they came out of the camera, just cropped and sharpened for the web.

You have more chance of winning the lottery than me recovering anything in PP :D

A very good set Martyn, but I agree, number 2 is a corker indeed, well done (y)

Back