Nuthatch

Well that is a great find Kerry, lovely image of one I have still to get a decent shot of. The colours all seem to compliment each other in this shot. Now the question is who took the shot? You or your son? :naughty: And remember honesty is always the best policy on TP :LOL:

LOL, thanks Rich! I definitely took this one. The boy managed to come up with a decent BIF shot that I wish I had taken, lol! I did let him have a little go with my camera too (brave of me, he's a clumsy 9 yr old!). It was bitterly cold in the wind though and I was freezing from kneeling on the ground, so we left sooner than I would have liked.

Lovely shot. Always nice to have quality time with family members. At least he is interested in your hobby.

hope your lad stays with photography longer than mine, once he reached 17 its all about his car and girlfreind, i end up on my own now, sorry enough of the sob story
the pic is really good well done

A cracking image and a typical nutty pose, they're so full of character these little fellows, well taken indeed Kerry (y) Are you sure little C didnt take this :)
It can blow hard and be cold up there, but still worth the effort :D

Back