Nuthatch

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
A change from the owls for a while, a nuthatch another favourite bird of mine

nuthatch9x6.jpg

A nice Nuthatch shot Karen, with great bird detail and background.

Regards: Gordon

So you just dump the Owl`s and go and pick yourself a Nuthatch Kaz :razz: I would have thought with all the peanuts I scatter about I would have had one by now :( Lovely shot though (y)

Stunning shot.....Lovely colours......

A favourite bird of mine too but never seen one sporting the reddy brown tufty plumage before - nice one.
John

Lovely detailed image kaz, that reddy-brown plumage is a new one to me as well.

Great shot. Well taken

(y) like this karen also a favourite of mine but don,t keep us waiting too long for more twooits twoo,s (owl shots):LOL:
regards ian

Lovely shot Kaz, never seen a nuthatch like that before though :thinking: I wonder if its some kind of condition.

(y) Very nice indeed i love the slight turn of the head towards you

Regards

Richard

(y) like this karen also a favourite of mine but don,t keep us waiting too long for more twooits twoo,s (owl shots):LOL:
regards ian

Ah, lovely - beaut! Love his fluffy flanks :D

Quality shot as usual (y)

That is superb, well done :)

Lovely shot Kaz, never seen a nuthatch like that before though :thinking: I wonder if its some kind of condition.

(y) Very nice indeed i love the slight turn of the head towards you

Regards

Richard

thanks everyone

This is a lovely picture of a nutty in a typical pose, such a charismatic bird it is too. The colours look ok to me, except the side feathers, I havent seen them that colour before, maybe hes been doing an advert for "Just for Men" hair dye :thinking:. Up to your usual standard Kaz (y)

Back