Nutters with Cameras - f&c style.

Criminy, I have to stop pulling faces when people take my photograph. I look as though I'm about to have a stroke. :(

You did, and Rob really enjoyed it....:D

We seem to have melted the snow from around us, probably just by the power of our intellects.
Probably melted by you and Donut having a farting competition.

....just :D

and Nick looks taller than me in that one :D

EVERYBODY'S tall... looking at the camera as well!!!

Here's our very own Gareth with his Hassy on the tripod and (IIRC) his Leica round his neck, having just spotted a gentleman with another Hassy (H4 IIRC) in the car park at one of the Vik beaches. Sorry, it's a digital shot - I wasn't as brave as Gareth!

GN1_1105.jpg

I think we all know which one it is......:thinking:

Scan-120314-0011_zpstiocod0j.jpg

@menthel @onform @Andysnap and @raathistle caught in the act

Scan-120629-0005_zpslnekrpzh.jpg

@RaglanSurf with his bakelite thingumy

Scan-120806-0001_zpsm6m9jxbx.jpg

Our man in France, but this time in Leeds @Asha

Scan-121016-0003_zpsh4xxxyew.jpg

Throroughly unimpressed

Scan-121016-0006_zpsfad7t58b.jpg

@Strappy and a bit of Andy

Scan-121016-0024_zpsqmglhckr.jpg

Our Bristol tour guide @JCoquillon

Bloody hell Jim man, you'll scare the horses putting up shots like that .......:eek:

That last one looks like the day room at an establishment now mainly replaced by care in the community. Not the décor, the clients!!!

Nutter with camera

Show-off with camera

That's not a REAL camera though, is it? ;) :p :D

Just came across this, which my wife took as I emerged from trying to take an arty-farty shot through the bracken, near Lake Taupo, North Island NZ, in 1974...

SS74Gr08 by Chris Rusbridge, on Flickr

(I think if a click-through to Flickr works, you should be able to see said arty-farty shot as the next one along!)

Just came across this, which my wife took as I emerged from trying to take an arty-farty shot through the bracken, near Lake Taupo, North Island NZ, in 1974...

SS74Gr08 by Chris Rusbridge, on Flickr

(I think if a click-through to Flickr works, you should be able to see said arty-farty shot as the next one along!)

That looks like it should have been voiced over by David Attenborough.

Not looking for Nutters,but,cool guys with camera,s and a great day to boot.

Back