Nutties.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
We bumped into one of the Cannock Chase rangers this morning, who turned out to be an old boyhood mate. Needless to say most of the morning went chewing the fat and remembering some of the scrapes we got into! :eek:

That's my excuse anyway for just having these Nutty shots to show for the morning. :shrug:

3455908452_be443cf0c8_o.jpg

3455908618_bbcfedda01_o.jpg

3455091427_2323b3f081_o.jpg

50D, 700mm and 800 ISO.

Agree with the rest CT, #3 is a classic. Well done :clap:

Just a another totally aspirational series CT :clap:

Thanks folks. If anyone fancies a Sunday on The Chase, let me know and I can guarantee you the best chances you're ever likely to get at Nuthatches if nothing else - this wood is full of 'em. :)

there beautyfull images ct and No.3 is my kind of stlye up close and personnel.

Thanks folks. If anyone fancies a Sunday on The Chase, let me know and I can guarantee you the best chances you're ever likely to get at Nuthatches if nothing else - this wood is full of 'em. :)

might take you up on that offer CT when I went didn t see a single one and I went to that old spooky wood with all the rotton oaks bloomin typical

That's the place Kaz. We'll have to do a Sunday there then. ;)

I can do in the week usually.

Last edited:
Fantastic shots CT, I'm always amazed by the level of detail you capture!!

Just let me know Kaz. Next Sunday is out cos I'm meeting up with Wez to swap cameras. You need to be just in the right place to put out the seed. They were dive bombing us on Sunday while we were putting the seed out. :LOL:

Amazing shots CT (y)

Very nice shots young man :D

I love number 3 (y)

These are cracking as usual CT. See they have learnt to detach their tongues now too :eek: (;) )

Back