NYC Bridge

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
I can't remember the name of this bridge. It might be the Manhattan Bridge. Took the picture from the East River Ferry recently. Thank you for looking. Comments welcomed.P1055862.jpg

Nice enough but the sky is a tad noisy :) also being really picky, you cut off the mast on the building, right of shot

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Les. It's a very tall tower and brings a lot of unwanted sky into the picture. The building is the Freedom Tower that replaced the World Trade Center. It is an Iconic building but not necessarily known for its tower, like the Empire State Building.
The noisy sky went by me when processing. I just liked the way it looked. Now I'm curious to see how it would look minus the noise. Thanks again.

Daniel

Last edited:
Thank you, Les. It's a very tall tower and brings a lot of unwanted sky into the picture. The building is the Freedom Tower that replaced the World Trade Center. It is an Iconic building but not necessarily known for its tower, like the Empire State Building.
The noisy sky went by me when processing. I just liked the way it looked. Now I'm curious to see how it would look minus the noise. Thanks again.

Daniel
Like this Daniel :)

jnw70wr.jpg

Yes ! Just like that. :) Thank you for taking the time. Now I'm thinking of treating the other images I took that day of buildings, bridges, and waterfront powerplants in the same way. It was a clear sky and very uninteresting to me.

Yes ! Just like that. :) Thank you for taking the time. Now I'm thinking of treating the other images I took that day of buildings, bridges, and waterfront powerplants in the same way. It was a clear sky and very uninteresting to me.
Glad you like it- look forward to, seeing more of your images :)

Back