Oar-full?

Barney12

I like Sailors
Edit My Images
Yes
I like this shot from the weekend. But the fact that the oar on the right of the boat is not in its "holder thingy" (technical term :)) is really bugging me. I'm considering going back to re-shoot it and maybe try and get a bit more exposure on the shoreline and boat. Might straigten the horizon a little too.

Any C&C? Is the image worth the effort?

3960111540_b59169b131.jpg

TTFN

Barney

I like it as it is, its a scene you would expect to see, trying to "pose" landscape photography, never really works, for me anyway.

I reckon it is worth it. Fantastic shot and once you have sorted out that oar it is going to be magnificent. What time of the morning did you shoot it?

I like it as it is, its a scene you would expect to see, trying to "pose" landscape photography, never really works, for me anyway.

I agree. Its nice as it is. I don't think there is anything wrong with going back either - reworking old ground is interesting, and its amazing how often it throws up something that you just hadn't noticed before.

How rude! ;-) Rollocks to you too!

My pleasure!

What time of the morning did you shoot it?

It was actually late PM, 17:33pm (to be precise :)). The location is Trenchford Reservoir on Dartmoor. The light at the end of the day on Sat and Sunday on the moors was just lovely.

Barney

reworking old ground is interesting, and its amazing how often it throws up something that you just hadn't noticed before.
QUOTE]

Its a regular walking spot for SWMBO (she who must be obeyed ;-)) and I. So I'll be back soon.

Barney

Back